Information Technology Specialist
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
Reports To: Operations Director
Position Status: Full Time
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Working Environment: 75 Indoors (%) 25 Outdoors (%)
The Information Technology Specialist is responsible to manage physical infrastructure, system maintenance of all types of technology, local area networks and internet communications. Installs and configures operating and ancillary software as needed. Experience designing and managing business processes and systems that demonstrate improved efficiency and performance is desired.
Associate's degree (A.A.) in Computer Science or Computer Systems or Business Administration or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and one year to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Manage physical infrastructure and system maintenance of all software/hardware, phones, copiers, operating systems, fax equipment, computers, TVs, office technology/equipment.
• Assist with the Management of file server layout to ensure efficient access to all files.
• Assist with maintaining employee security access, issuing security badges to employees, and managing accessibility to the office building. Assists with conducting orientation and tours of building.
• Provide administrative support for word processing documents and training/event set-up and preparation.
• Provide assistance with managing the infrastructure of marketing related sites, such as; Opportunity Matters' website, Social Media, etc.
• Various technology, operating system duties as requested.
• Actively participate and contribute in a least one Organizational committee.
• Participate in Organizational events and activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Maintains a valid Class D driver's license.
• Reads & understands, speaks fluently, and writes legibly the English language.
• Ability to obtain and maintain valid CPR & First Aid certifications.
• Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 lbs to waist height unaccompanied.
• Regularly sit for duration of shift.
• Professionally represent the Organization and department or site to current employees, volunteers, vendors and community.
• Occasionally required to walk, stand or stoop.
• Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
• Use of close vision, color vision, and ability to focus