Earn Wellbeing Reward Points by participating in the various events, programs and trainings listed below. Simply click on the links below to view more information on each activity.
APRIL 22, 2012 - SUSTAINABILITY EXPO
- 30 Reward Points (bring something in from the expo and show it to your supervisor to redeem points)
- Time: 11am - 3pm
- Location: St. Cloud State University, Halenbeck Hall
- Cost: Free
APRIL 28, 2012 - ST. CLOUD HEART WALK
- 40 Reward Points (bring something in from the event and show it to your supervisor to redeem points)
- Time: 8:30am - 10:30am
- Location: CentraCare Health Plaza
- Registration Fee: Free Event. Participants are encouraged to collect donations.
HOW MANY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES DO YOU NEED?
CALCULATE YOUR BMI
DIABETES RISK TEST
MONTHLY STAFF MEETINGS
- And don't forget, just by attending a staff meeting or monthly Admin meeting, and any wellbeing topics are discussed during the meeting, everyone that is in attendance will receive 10 Reward Points from their Supervisor or HR Representative.
MONTHLY WELLBEING COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- Attend one of the monthly Wellbeing Committee Meetings and earn 10 Reward Points. The Committee is looking for competitive individuals who would be interested in helping launch a "Biggest Loser" Competition. Please call Human Resources to find out the dates and times for upcoming Wellbeing Committee Meetings.