Opportunity Matters Behavior Consultation services provides caregivers with the information and skills necessary to understand and change challenging behaviors and improve the performance with desirable adaptive skills of persons they serve. These services adhere to nationally recognized Applied Behavior Analysis certification standards, and comply with MN 245D regulations on person-centered service models and the use of positive supports. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a scientific discipline that relies on Functional Behavior Assessment to identify what is preventing persons from reaching their full potential, and evidence-based intervention models designed to help them succeed.
Services available through Consulting Opportunities include:
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Person-Centered Planning
- Positive Support Transition Planning
- Challenging Behavior Interventions
- Professional Crisis Management Certification
- Workshops & Trainings on a wide variety of topics